Released: Feb. 27, 2020
Genres: Adventure, Action, Puzzle, Arcade
Publisher: BBG Entertainment
Developer: BBG Entertainment
Boulder Dash 30th Anniversary
Gem Collectors, Dig This! Boulder Dash®-30th Anniversary™ finds our heroes, Rockford™, Crystal™ and others, facing a slew of new, exciting challenges in this legendary action puzzler. Dig through spectacular caves with 3D elements; avoid falling boulders; collect valuable gems and avoid nefarious enemies along the way. Discover treasure chests with rare collectibles and potent power-ups. With 260 exciting levels, 13 new, gorgeous worlds, and 10 playable characters, Boulder Dash-30th Anniversary is the best game in its 30 year history.
The original Boulder Dash® was created by Peter Liepa with Chris Gray over 30 years ago and published by First Star Software in 1984. Boulder Dash®-30th Anniversary is the first, and only, game in the multi-million unit selling Boulder Dash series to include both a premium world designed by Peter Liepa and another by Chris Gray.
While providing classic Boulder Dash core gameplay mechanics and features, Boulder Dash-30th Anniversary introduces exciting new elements such as diagonal movement, which opens up new and intriguing puzzles while creating a very different and organic look for the caves.
- 260 all-new levels with advanced physics!
- 13 Never-before-seen worlds, with new creatures with 3D animations!
- New multicolored gem combos, treasure chests, rare collectibles and spectacular power-ups!
- Limited time special events with unique prizes!
- Premium world by videogame legend Peter Liepa who returns to the game he created 30 years ago with 20 of the most mind-bending levels yet!
- Play as Rockford™ or unlock 9 other playable male and female characters including Crystal™!
- First Boulder Dash game ever to include diagonal walls and movement!
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Russian!
- Player Count
- 1 player
- Has Physical Copy
- Has Demo
- Can Use Voucher
- Cloud Saves
- Nintendo Switch Online
- TV Mode
- Tabletop Mode
- Handheld Mode